Minggu, 24 Februari 2013


   Okay, this time I will post the top There are some expressions in the English language to express the statement "I agree (Agree)" and "Disagree (Disagree). Starting from expressing opinions, asking opinions, and other surrounding areas. Below are some examples


 

EXPRESSING OPINION 
There are several points that should be described in my article this time, that is

Stating an Opinion :
  • In my opinion...
  • The way I see it...
  • If you want my honest opinion....
  • According to Lisa...
  • As far as I'm concerned...
  • If you ask me...
2. Asking for an opinon :
  • What's your idea?
  • What are your thoughts on all of this?
  • How do you feel about that?
  • Do you have anything to say about this?
  • What do you think?
  • Do you agree?
  • Wouldn't you say?


3. Expressing agreement :
  • I agree with you 100 percent.
  • I couldn't agree with you more.
  • That's so true.
  • That's for sure.
  • (slang) Tell me about it!
  • You're absolutely right.
  • Absolutely.
  • That's exactly how I feel.
  • Exactly.
  • I'm afraid I agree with James.
  • I have to side with Dad on this one.
  • No doubt about it.
  • (agree with negative statement) Me neither.
  • (weak) I suppose so./I guess so.
  • You have a point there.
  • I was just going to say that.
4. Expressing disagreement :
  • I don't think so.
  • (strong) No way.
  • I'm afraid I disagree.
  • (strong) I totally disagree.
  • I beg to differ.
  • (strong) I'd say the exact opposite.
  • Not necessarily.
  • That's not always true.
  • That's not always the case.
  • No, I'm not so sure about that.
5. Interruptions :
  • Can I add something here?
  • Is it okay if I jump in for a second?
  • If I might add something...
  • Can I throw my two cents in?
  • Sorry to interrupt, but...
  • (after accidentally interrupting someone) Sorry, go ahead. OR Sorry, you were saying...
  • (after being interrupted) You didn't let me finish.
6. Settling an argument :
  • Let's just move on, shall we?
  • Let's drop it.
  • I think we're going to have to agree to disagree.
  • (sarcastic) Whatever you say./If you say so.


1.    Untuk meminta persetujuan orang tentang apa yang kita nyatakan (asking for agreement), bisa diawali dengan ungkapan berikut ini:
Ø Don't you think...?
Ø Don't you agree that...?
Ø Do you agree if...?
2.    Untuk menyatakan setuju terhadap pernyataan orang (expressing agreement), kita bisa menggunakan ungkapan-ungkapan berikut ini:You're right That's true.
 Ø That's right.
 Ø True enough.
3.    Untuk menyatakan ketidak setujuan (expressing disagreement), kita bisa menggunakan ungkapan-ungkapan berikut ini:
Ø I'm not sure.
Ø I can't agree.

CONTOH DIALOG TENTANG AGREE AND DISAGREE

Luthfi                          : Assalamualaikum, good afternoon
Shinta                        : Waalaikum salam, good afternoon
Luthfi                          : how about our team homework?
Shinta                        : Oh yeah. Biology homework about global warming right?
Luthfi                          : We must make a wallpaper about global warming and finished that next week
Shinta                         : What you have an idea for this homework?
Luthfi                          : Mmmmm…..I was thinking it’s a big globe of earth……with the factories, the junk, and pollution  around us it will be awesome
Shinta                        : I agree with you, maybe we can adding flood in Jakarta, the bald forest in Borneo, and damaged                                                                                              north pole
Luthfi                          : We must have a good picture to edited, maybe I can get it from Google Earth.
Shinta                        : I agree, they have a good point of view for our earth.
Luthfi                          : Can we do this homework tomorrow?
Shinta                        : I am sorry I can’t                                             
Luthfi                          : Why?                                                
Shinta                        : I must go to Matos, looking for my new notebook. You have advice?
Luthfi                          : I must be disagreeing with you. It is better for you looking for computer stuff in Matahari. Big In third floor especially. You can get the same notebook cheaper than you buy in  Matos.
Shinta                        : Thank for the advice. What do you need for edited that picture?
Luthfi                          :  Photoshop, Corel draw, irfan view, and…..
Shinta                        :  And what?
Luthfi                          :  I forgot the name……
Shinta                        :  Microsoft office, gimp, artiser, macromedia flash….
Luthfi                          : That is it, I need macromedia flash…. 
Shinta                        :  Ok. I will bring it for you……bye bye
Luthfi                          : Wait…when we do this homework??
Shinta                        : At Friday, agree?
Luthfi                          : I agree. I free that day
Shinta                        :Assalamualaikum.
Luthfi                          :Waalaikum salam

2 komentar:

  1. alhamdulillah, ini sangat memudahkan tugas saya.. terimakasih ka

    BalasHapus
  2. okay,, gmna kalau expressing opinion. asking other peoples opinion, expressing opinion, expressing argreement & diagreement di satukan dalam satu percakapan??

    BalasHapus